Voguepay

Wednesday 26 March 2014

I love you to death. I wish we could rewind... but I've changed': British teen's heartbreaking suicide note to her father before she shot dead US cop and died in 'suicide pact' with her boyfriend

Nasty: Alexandria Hollinghurst's suicide letter, pictured, was extremely vindictive toward her mom
The shocking suicide note a British-born accused cop killer left for her mother has been released by police and sits in stark contrast to the loving letter her accomplice boyfriend wrote to his parents before he ended his life.
'You are a waste of space, ignorant, and a rotten C***. I wish I were never born,' Alexandria Hollinghurst wrote in the vindictive note to her mom, Jane Hollinghurst, which MailOnline obtained today.
Meanwhile, Brandon Goode, 18, repeatedly apologized to his parents and revealed he and Alex were engaged and that they wanted to die together.
'Don't be sad. This is what I want now. I get to die peacefully with the woman I love, the woman of my dreams, my fiancé (yes we're engaged!)' he wrote. 'I miss you so much already. I love you mom. I love you dad.'



Nasty: Alexandria Hollinghurst's suicide letter, pictured, was extremely vindictive toward her mom

The teenage couple are accused of gunning down Florida cop Robert German before taking their own lives.
Alex, 17, left a series of letters – one addressed to her mother, one to her dad and a final one to her younger sister, Hannah.
However, nowhere did she write any intention to kill herself or a desire to die and, officers told MailOnline she explicitly told them she was NOT suicidal the day before she went missing.
Her family maintain that she was murdered by Goode.
In the letters – the first written twelve days the last apparently just hours before her death – 17 year old Hollinghurst raged against her mother, made her goodbyes to her father and younger sister and told Goode how much she looked forward to living with him.
But in a fourth note, written by Alex to Goode and dated Monday 10 March the teen appeared to anticipate a life with him as 'Mrs Goode' – not dying with him.
And a 'shopping list' including 'razor, pillows, blanket, clothes,' appeared to suggest Hollinghurst was preparing to run away with Goode and appeared to anticipate the need for warm clothing and bedding.
Vindictive: Alex Hollinghurst, pictured, left a vicious note to her mother before killing herself
Vindictive: Alex Hollinghurst, pictured, left a vicious note to her mother before killing herself

Target: Alex Hollinghurst's mother Jane, pictured left with her father Tom, was the target of a nasty barrage of abuse from her late daughter
Target: Alex Hollinghurst's mother Jane, pictured left with her father Tom, was the target of a nasty barrage of abuse from her late daughter

Both Goode and Alex had been arrested and found in possession of marijuana last month.
In her letter to Goode Alex expressed a hope that he got probation but said, 'I hope I get time. It'll be a mini vacation from my parents and when I come back I might be more grateful.'

Referring to her mother she added, 'I just need a break from the bitch.'
Looking forward to the future together she seemed to count down the days, 'another day gone!' and said, 'Living with you is going to be bliss.'
In a touching note to her sister, Alex said, 'You're a better person than me, you always have been. I hope you never take a wrong turn like I did. I hope you continue to grow.'
Her letter to her father apologized for continuing to 'disappoint' him. 'I'm sorry I've changed,' she wrote. 'I wish we could rewind. I love you to death, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Every day became harder and harder.'
But while her boyfriend tried to comfort both his parents and asked them not to blame themselves, Alex's letter to her mother was a bitter rant.
In it the troubled teen raged at her for being 'too ignorant and self-concerned to even attempt to listen or understand,' when she confessed to feeling suicidal and depressed.
She went on: 'Please understand that when people compare us I vomit on the inside.'
Before finishing off with calling her mother a profanity, Alex wrote: 'If I had stayed another minute I would have painted the walls and stained the carpets with my blood, so you could clean it up.'
Contrasting letter: Meanwhile, Brandon Goode repeatedly apologized to his parents in his note, pictured, and revealed he and Hollingwurst were engaged and that they wanted to die together
Contrasting letter: Meanwhile, Brandon Goode repeatedly apologized to his parents in his note, pictured, and revealed he and Hollingwurst were engaged and that they wanted to die together

The letter was written on Wednesday 19 March and, MailOnline can reveal her distraught mother reported Alex missing the following day – two days before the fatal shootings in the early hours of Saturday morning.
A police report filed by an officer of Polk County Sheriff's Department and seen by MailOnline has revealed that Alex was reported missing by her mother on Wednesday 19 March only to return home the following day while the officer who answered Mrs Hollinghurst's report was interviewing her in the family home in Davenport.
Mrs Hollinghurst admitted to the officer that she 'could not control Alex' who was described as an 'habitual runaway,' who had recently got into trouble shoplifting.
On this occasion her mother reported that she last saw her at 9pm and that she had run away during the night, 'leaving through her younger sister’s bedroom window.'
In the letter left by Alex, the report continued, she had claimed the family would 'be better off without her living with them.'
But when asked about Alex's claims to have confessed to suicidal feelings, Mrs Hollinghurst said she had no recollection of a conversation.
And when questioned by the officer that Thursday afternoon Alex insisted she was not harbouring any thoughts of killing herself.
It was Goode's mother, Connie who raised the alarm early on Friday 21 March. She informed Polk County Sheriff that her son and his car were missing and that he had left a suicide note.
Believing that Alex might be with her boyfriend officers contacted Ridge Community High the school from which she had graduated a year early but were told she had only ever studied online.

No comments:

Post a Comment